We hope that everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Please see below for some important information regarding the 7th & 8th Grade Holiday Concert which will take place on Monday, December 11th.
RMS 7th & 8th Grade Holiday Concert Info:
- Concert: Monday, December 11th @ 7PM in the Randolph High School Auditorium
- Warm-Up Time: 6:15PM (students must arrive prior to 6:15 pm in order for the warm-up to start on time. Plan for Millbrook Avenue traffic!)
- Warm-Up Locations:
- 7th Grade Band: RHS Band Room
- 8th Grade Band: RHS Orchestra Room
- Concert Attire Reminders:
- All: Keep it classy. White from the waist up. Black from the waist down
- Young Men: Dress up. Black dress shoes, long black socks, black pants, black belt, white button down shirt, and tie. (Jacket / suit optional).
- Young Ladies: Dress up. Solid black on bottom; Solid white on top. Dress pants or at least knee-length skirt/dress. Dress shoes. (A black and white dress is okay as well)
- Any student who wears a skirt/dress that is not floor length must also wear black leggings. Regardless, skirts and dresses must be at least knee-length when in a position seated.
- Tuba & Euphonium Students: Bring your instrument from home for the concert. If your instrument from home is not working properly, contact Mrs. Siebenhuhner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Cell Phones / Devices: Students must not bring their devices into the concert hall. Any student device seen inside the concert hall will be confiscated without warning, and the student's concert grade will be lowered.
- Grading: Active participation in the concert (both as a performer and audience member) is worth 10% of the student's 2nd marking period grade. Students are required to stay for the entirety of the concert. (My estimate is that it will last about an hour and twenty minutes.)
The RMS music staff is looking forward to a great evening of music! We'll see you all there!