Please carefully read below and see the PDF letter below this Band News post regarding the upcoming "Music THEN the Park" Music Festival held at RMS on Monday, April 30th.
"Music THEN the Park" MUSIC FESTIVAL
- When: Monday, April 30th, 2018Where: Randolph Middle School
- Report Times, Performances Times, and Dismissal Times: See the PDF letter below this Band News post for important details! (Please note that all of the times are different for each ensemble.)
- Important Attendance Note: Attendance at this event is mandatory in order for the student to join us on the Dorney Park trip portion of "Music THEN the Park"
All: Keep it classy. White from the waist up.**** Black from the waist down
- Men: Dress up. Black dress shoes, long black socks, black pants, black belt, white button down shirt, and tie. (Jacket / suit optional)
- Ladies: Dress up. Solid black on bottom; Solid white on top. Dress pants or at least knee-length skirt/dress. Dress shoes. (No leggings/yoga pants in place of dress pants.) (A black and white dress is okay as well)
Important Note Regarding Performance Attire: Any student who wears a skirt/dress that is not floor length must also wear black leggings/stockings. Regardless, skirts and dresses must be at least knee-length when in a seated position.
- ****Jazz Ensemble & Percussion Ensemble Performance Attire: The same as above, except ALL black on top and bottom.
RMS Band Staff