It is typically expected that all members on the 7th & 8th Grade Bands along with all members of RMS Select Ensembles (such as Jazz Ensemble and Percussion ensemble) participate in the trip. If there is a significant financial concern or any other concern, please do not hesitate your child's ensemble director.
We will need several parent/guardian chaperones. There is a spot to indicate interest in chaperoning the trip on the online information form.
There is a 3-step process to sign your child up for the Dorney trip:
- Read this letter/permission slip fully.
- Fill out this online information form once for each child. (The link for this form is also included in the permission slip.)
- Have the child return the signed permission slip along with the $100 payment by Friday, December 9th.
- Checks should be made payable to Randolph Middle School.
- Include the child's first & last name in the memo section of the check.
- If you are submitting a payment for multiple students (i.e. twins/siblings), please submit a separate payment for each child rather than lumping it together. This will make keeping track of the payments significantly easier on our end. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
- Band/Choir doublers should submit the permission form & payment to their band director. That teacher will share the information with the choir director.