The Drum Majors of the Randolph High School Marching Rams would like to invite you to join us on the evening Friday, October 24th, to march down to the field, play fun stand tunes and watch the Rams perform their amazing West Side Story themed halftime show! Also, during the 3rd quarter, we will provide you with snacks and drinks!!!
When & Where: Friday, October 24th at 5:50PM - Report to the “Flag pole” entrance at Randolph High School
What to Bring:
- Instrument (in its case);
- large instruments (bari sax, tuba, euphonium) will be given separate instructions at a later time.
- Warm coat and shoes
- Music (Your band director will work on it during after-school rehearsals with you)
- Snacks & drinks during half-time
- Enter RHS at the “flag pole” entrance. You will receive further instructions upon arrival.
You will get a feel for what being a member of the Marching Rams is truly like. You’ll get plenty of time to talk with other high schoolers about marching band or just high school in general. You will get to meet new people, make new friends, listen to awesome music, and play fun songs with the RHS Marching Rams during the football game!
The stand tunes you will play include:
- Victors (Touchdown Song)
- Let’s Go Blue
- Cheer Pack
- Iron Man
- Hey Song
After the 3rd quarter, students will be brought back to the front of the middle school to be picked up.
RSVP for this party to by going to goo.gl/Xe8Tyj
Even students who cannot attend should still RSVP (it will take only a few seconds)